Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)
1st Android Data Recovery Software in the World
- · Recovers photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more
- · Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss
- · Compatible with 6000+ Android devices
- · Supports to extract data from broken Samsung phones
No Matter What You've Lost
No Matter How You Lost it
Recover from Broken Phones
Support 6000+ Android Devices
How to Recover Android Data?
Recover from internal storage
Connect your Android to your PC and let Dr.Fone start an in-depth scan. Dr.Fone will show all deleted files in minutes.
Recover from broken Android
When Android breaks, the first thing to do is rescue data from it. Dr.Fone provides a simple connect-scan-recover process.
Recover from Android SD card
Mis-deleted files from your SD card? Get a card reader to insert your SD card into your PC.
Steps for Using Dr.Fone - Data Recovery
Android Data Recovery FAQs
To recover deleted photos from Android phone's internal memory, you can follow the steps below.
- Launch Dr.Fone and select Data Recovery. Connect your Android phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Select Photos from the supported file types and then select scan mode.
- Dr.Fone will start to scan the files on the Android phone's internal memory.
- Preview the found photos and recover the deleted photos successfully.
There is some Android data recovery software that claims to be free. But basically, all of them have limitations. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) is the world's first Android data recovery software. It can help you recover contacts, messages, photos, music, call history, etc., from Android phones. It only needs 3 steps to recover your Android data. First, connect your phone to the computer, and let Dr.Fone scan your phone, preview, and retrieve data successfully.
Many Android users have reached us and asked, "Is it possible to retrieve data from my dead phone". The answer is"It depends on your phone model". Dr.Fone can extract data from more than 100 broken/dead Samsung devices. Just connect your dead phone to the computer and launch Dr.Fone. Follow the instruction to scan your phone. Preview and retrieve the data in a few clicks.
Due to the reasons for data reading permissions and data recovery, Dr.Fone can support more devices, and file types have better recovery ability than all Android data recovery Apps. So we still recommend you use the desktop software to recover deleted data on Android phones.