Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Remove Android lock screen
- · Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- · Unlock some Samsung/LG phones without data loss.
- · Bypass Samsung FRP lock without a PIN or Google account.
- · Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
- · No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it
Bypass Any Android Lock Screen In Minutes
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock can remove lock screen with pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint when you forgot the password, get a second-hand Android device with a locked screen, or cannot enter password due to a broken screen.
Bypass Samsung FRP
The Android Factory Reset Protection (FRP) Unlock feature helps you get access to your Samsung without struggling. So, whether you lost your Google account, forgot your PIN code, or just bought a used phone from others, it solves the problem without effort.
Unlock Samsung/LG Without Data Loss
Locked out of the Samsung or LG phones and cannot access their data? With Dr.Fine - Screen Unlock, we can remove the lock screen on most Samsung and LG phones. And for some models, Dr.Fone can unlock them without data loss. This most distinguishing ability sets Dr.Fone apart from all competitors.
Unlock Any Android Phone Safely
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock covers the most popular mobile phone brands, and it keeps increasing. This feature supports all mainstream Android models, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, Motorola, OnePlus, etc.
Bypass Android Lock Screen In Any Scenarios Anytime!
Forgetting passcode happens a lot to users. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock can quickly help you remove the Android lock screen.
Too many wrong attempts
Remove Android Lock Screen In Seconds
Android Unlock FAQs
Some people would like to disable the lock screen in Android to make life easy. Here are the simple steps to follow along:
- Tap the Settings app or the cog icon in the notification shade.
- Navigate to the Security item.
- Choose Screen Lock and select None or Swipe (If you already have a lock screen, you need to enter the required password, pattern, or confirm your fingerprint).
You need to unlock your Android phone without a password and reset the password if you have forgotten your lock screen password. Follow the two methods to bypass the Android lock screen:
Method 1: Boot your Android into recovery mode and select the Factory reset to erase the password.
Method 2: If you ask "how to unlock android phone password without factory reset, " you need an Android lock screen removal tool like Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). You can use this tool to remove your Android lock screen by retaining device data.