Dr.Fone - System Repair (Android)
Fix All System Issues on Android
- · Fix 20+ Android system issues ( black screen of death, system damage, etc.）
- · Fix Android system to normal without data loss.
- · Fix Android issues with a very high success rate.
- · Supports the mainstream Samsung models.
Fix All Android System Errors Like a Pro
Dr.Fone - System Repair enables you to fix all Android system errors, such as black screen, boot loop, bricked Android, etc. Dr.Fone has made this process so easy that anyone can fix Android without any skills.
Black screen of death
Play Store not working
Apps keep crashing
Stuck in a boot loop
Bricked Android devices
Android Repair Has Never Been So Easy
With Dr.Fone - System Repair, you can repair all Android system errors with just a few clicks. Furthermore, it is effortless to operate during the Android system repair as on-screen instructions are provided to guide you step by step.
1000+ Android Models Supported
Dr.Fone - System Repair allows you to fix system issues on most Samsung models, including the latest Galaxy S9/S10. So no matter whether your Samsung is an unlocked model or from carriers like AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Vodafone, Orange, etc., you can always fix it to normal within minutes.
Steps for Using Dr.Fone - System Repair
You can use Dr.fone - System Repair (Android) to fix all system issues of Android devices with 3 simple steps.
Android Repair FAQs
When your Android is dropped and has the screen damaged, here are some necessary things to do:
- Seek after-sales service from the manufacturer: Call your Android manufacturer's after-sales service hotline for advice on how to replace your Android screen and how much it will cost to replace the broken screen.
- Go to a cell phone repair store: Generally, Android repair stores offer cheaper and more efficient screen repair services.
Here are some common reasons why Android touch screens are unresponsive:
- Abnormal environment: Moisture, high or low temperatures, and magnetic fields can all cause your phone to be unresponsive.
- Personal settings: Some wrong personal settings may unknowingly make your Android screen unresponsive. You need to boot your Android into recovery mode and fix it by reverting to reboot or restoring factory settings.
- Firmware problems: Android update failure or system corruption may cause an unresponsive Android touch screen. Therefore, a professional Android repair tool can help you to solve this problem.