Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS)
Repair Your iOS System Issues At Home
- · Fix various iOS system issues like white Apple logo, boot loop, etc.
- · Fix most iOS issues without data loss
- · Work for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- · Fix the iOS system with a few clicks
Fix All iOS System Errors Like a Pro
Dr.Fone - System Repair enables you to fix various iOS system errors, such as black screen, recovery mode, white screen of death, etc. Dr.Fone has made this process so easy that anyone can fix iOS without any skills.
Stuck in Recovery Mode
White Screen of Death
iPhone Black Screen
iPhone Keeps Restarting
Fix iOS without Any Data Loss
Compared to iTunes restore or other methods, Dr.Fone can fix various iOS system errors without data loss in most cases. All You need to do is connect your device and proceed with a few clicks.
Downgrade iOS Without iTunes
Dr.Fone is now able to downgrade iOS. And most importantly, this downgrade process will not cause data loss on your iPhone. No jailbreak is needed.
How to Fix iOS System Issues?
With Dr.Fone-System Repair, you can fix all iOS system issues with a few clicks. In addition, Dr.Fone provides two optional modes.
With Standard Mode, we can fix most iOS system issues without data loss.
Advanced Mode is able to fix more serious iOS issues. But it will erase all data on the device.
Steps for Using Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS)
Dr.Fone is undoubtedly not the only solution to fix iOS system issues, but it is the easiest iOS system repair solution with the highest success rate.
iOS System Repair FAQs
iOS users may often hear about Recovery Mode and DFU Mode. But probably most users don't know what exactly is Recovery Mode and DFU Mode. So now, let me introduce what they are and their differences.
Recovery Mode is a failsafe in iBoot used to revive your iPhone with a new version of iOS. It uses iBoot to restore or upgrade your iPhone.
DFU Mode, known as Device Firmware Update, allows the iOS devices to be restored from any state. It is a port of the SecureROM which is built into the hardware. So it can restore the device more thoroughly than the Recovery Mode.
When your iPhone doesn't turn on, you can try the steps below to restart it.
- Hard reset your iPhone. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button for a few seconds and release them when the Apple logo appears.
- Use Dr.Fone to "fix iPhone won't turn on" without data loss. Download Dr.Fone on your computer, connect your device and follow the instructions to download the firmware. It will then fix your iPhone automatically.
- Restore iPhone using iTunes.
- Restore iPhone in DFU Mode. It is the ultimate solution to fix iPhone problems. But it will erase all data on iPhone.
When an iPhone screen goes black, we should first determine whether it's caused by software or hardware issues. A corrupted update or unstable firmware can also cause the iPhone to malfunction and turns black. Usually, this can be resolved by a hard reset or restore. You can follow the solutions here to fix iPhone black screen for software reasons.
If none of them fix the issue, the chance is hardware problems cause your iPhone to black. Unfortunately, there usually isn't a quick fix. So you can visit the Apple Store nearby for further help.
If you see your iPhone stucks on the Apple logo screen, try these steps:
- Force restart your iPhone.
- Fix iPhone system with Dr.Fone. It is the fastest and easiest way to fix iPhone system problems without data loss.
- Restore iPhone with iTunes. If you don't have an iTunes backup, it will erase all your data.
- Restore iPhone in DFU mode to fix all iPhone system issues. But unfortunately, it will also erase all your data.