Can I restore deleted messages on WhatsApp without backup on iPhone and Android phone? YES! This guide has covered 3 solutions for you.
"How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup? The WhatsApp messages on my iPhone are deleted, and I can’t seem to get them back. Can someone please help me?"
As I read the query about how to get deleted WhatsApp messages back from a user on the Apple Community, I realized that a lot of other folks also face a similar situation. Whether it is an iOS or an Android, the truth is that you could potentially end up losing your data on the device. If you have not maintained a backup of your data beforehand, then you can try to apply dr.fone, a user-friendly tool to help recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup on iPhone and Android. This post will provide a step-by-step tutorial on how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup through a foolproof plan.
You can restore deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone without backup, in case important WhatsApp messages accidentally got delete. Though retrieving them is a bit tricky, but obviously, you need to recover them to prevent further problems that you can’t manage without the lost data from WhatsApp. One of the best data recovery software for iPhone is dr.fone – Recover (iOS). It is a part of the dr.fone and provides an extremely user-friendly interface. Here are some methods to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on your iPhone. So, to know more, keep reading!
Best iPhone/iPad WhatsApp Recovery Tool
The dr.fone – Recover (iOS) comes with a free trial version as well. It is fully compatible with all the popular iPhone models like iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, and more. To learn how to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages using dr.fone, follow these steps:
1. To begin with, you can install dr.fone – Recover (iOS) on your system. From the welcome screen of the toolkit, visit the "Recover" section.
2. At the same time, connect your iPhone to the system using a working lightning cable.
3. On the next screen of the tool, you will be given different options. Visit the "Recover from iOS Device” section from the left panel. Now, you need to select whether you wish to scan just the deleted content or the entire device. Additionally, you can choose what kind of data you want to look for. After selecting the "WhatsApp messages & attachments” option, click on the "Start Scan” button.
4. Simply sit back and wait for a while as dr.fone would scan the device. It will look for any lost or deleted WhatsApp messages and attachments. To get optimum results, make sure the phone stays connected and that the application is not closed in the meantime.
5. When the scan would be completed, you will be notified. You can visit the "WhatsApp” section on the left and preview your messages. In the same way, you can preview your attachments as well.
6. Select the data that you wish to get back and recover it to your phone or the computer.
In this way, you can easily recover deleted WhatsApp chats without backup. The application is extremely useful and can recover all kinds of lost and inaccessible content on your iPhone.
If you have already taken a backup of your iPhone on iTunes , then you can easily recover its data. Since the default solution erases the existing data on the phone, people often don't go with it. Instead, you can give dr.fone – Recover (iOS) a try. Yes – it is the same application that we used earlier to teach how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
The tool has a dedicated section that can retrieve the existing iTunes backup on your computer. In this way, the backup would be extracted on the interface. In the end, you can just restore WhatsApp chats without erasing the existing content on your phone. This is a far better technique than iTunes itself. If you would use iTunes to restore your backup, then it will reset the device and get rid of all the existing data on it. To avoid this, just give dr.fone a try. Here’s how you can restore WhatsApp chats from an iTunes backup using dr.fone.
1. Launch the dr.fone on your computer. From its home, visit the Recover module. Also, connect your target iPhone to the system.
2. Go to the left panel of the application and click on the "Recover from iTunes backup” option. This will load all the existing backup files that are already saved on your computer.
3. This will make the application load the saved iTunes backup content, including the WhatsApp messages and attachments. Just wait for a few seconds for the backup to load.
4. Now, you can just preview the retrieved content. Go to the WhatsApp segment on the left panel and preview the results on the right. Select your messages and attachments and restore them to your device. You can also save this content on your computer as well.
Just like iTunes, you can also maintain a backup of our WhatsApp data on iCloud as well. In fact, the option is provided on the native interface of WhatsApp too. Though, when we restore an iCloud backup to our phone, it erases the existing data on it. To avoid this, you can use dr.fone – Data Recovery (iOS). The application can download and extract an existing iCloud backup. In this way, users can easily preview the WhatsApp data and selectively restore it to their phone.
The application is extremely easy to use and features a user-friendly interface. It won’t erase the existing data on your phone while restoring the WhatsApp content. You can recover WhatsApp messages, attachments, and contacts. Here’s how you can do it using dr.fone – Recover (iOS).
1. Click on the option that states "Recover from iCloud backup” on the left panel. Enter your iCloud account credentials to log-in. Make sure that you enter the correct details.
2. After successfully logging in to your iCloud account, the interface will display various backup files that are already stored. You can view their details (like date and size) and download the backup of your choice.
3. A pop-up window will appear listing different types of data present in an iCloud backup. You can just select the preferred type of content (like WhatsApp) to save the storage and network data.
4. Wait for a while as the application would download the backup content on the local system. Don’t close the application in between the downloading process.
5. In the end, the retrieved content will be displayed on the interface. You can just preview the data here and select the messages (or media files) that you want back. Later, you can save them to your computer or restore them directly to your phone.
Apart from iPhone, users also experience the loss of WhatsApp messages on Samsung or any other Android devices and tablets as well. Thankfully, you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages using the dr.fone – Data Recovery (Android). Just like iOS devices, you can also recover the lost and deleted content from your Android as well. The application is a part of the Android toolkit from dr.fone. Here are some of its major features.
Best Android WhatsApp Recovery Tool
To learn how to get back your Android WhatsApp messages, now let's see:
1. Install and launch the data recovery application on your system. From the home screen of dr.fone, visit the Recover section. Also, connect your Android device to the system using a working USB cable. Ensure that the USB debugging option is enabled on the phone.
2. Go to the tab to recover data from the phone and select the data types you wish to scan. Make sure that the option for "WhatsApp messages & attachments” is enabled before proceeding.
3. On the next window, you can choose to perform the standard or advanced scan. You can also choose to scan just the deleted files or the entire storage.
4. Now, sit back and wait for a while as the application would try to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. Don’t close the application until the process is completed.
5. In the end, all the retrieved WhatsApp chats and the attachments would be displayed on the interface. You can preview these files and recover the content of your choice. You can also choose where to save the data on your system as well.
This method also can help you to restore WhatsApp data from SD card or any broken Android phone.
To prevent the data loss of WhatsApp messages,Learn about the tips that can effectively help you protect your data on iPhone. Now let’s now take a look at the following tips to manage and protect your WhatsApp data
1. Ensuring you can get back your WhatsApp messages easily and quickly, it is significant to perform a regular backup of your WhatsApp data. To back up your WhatsApp, you can download the dr.fone - WhatsApp Transfer to backup WhatsApp on iPhone to PC selectively. In addition, this software also enables you to restore WhatsApp data efficiently from one phone to another phone.
2. Keep the WhatsApp’s automatic backup frequency to 'Daily'. Go to your WhatsApp settings and check what the backup frequency is for your Phone.
3. Keep your WhatsApp application updated regularly. This is important as an outdated or unstable version of WhatsApp application may lead to crash issues and eventually results in data loss. Therefore, keeping your app updated is another wise advice that is recommended to avoid data loss situations.
By following this stepwise guide, you would certainly be able to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. With the help of dr.fone, you can easily learn how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup. There are dedicated toolkits for both iOS and Android devices that you can try. Providing exceptional results with the highest data recovery rate, it is a must-have application for every smartphone user out there. Why not download dr.fone - Data Recovery and start getting back your Whatsapp messages now?